🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I cannot change my profile photo
Page options
dan_hamster
Community Member

I cannot change my profile photo

Began to undergo visual verification.

I was told to change your profile photo, but when I start changing, an error appears!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Danil,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. The badge is showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69
NikolaS

Hi Danil,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Please help as soon as possible before blocking your account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Danil,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. The badge is showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I used an ID photo in my upwork profile but I got an error saying

"Your profile photo does not meet Upwork Requirements. "

I find this odd as my photo is me, and is my ID photo. I have a plain white background and wearing a suit jacket so I don't know why I'm getting this error when other photos seems to be regular selfies....

Nevertheless, I tried uploading a new photo but I'm getting an error

"Unable to get a proper response from the server "

PLEASE HELP

Hi Gem,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please try updating your profile picture one more time and let me know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi!

I got an error of "Unable to get server response" when I try to change profile picture. I've tried to do so from different browsers (Separately from phone and Desktop), tried clearing caches, but Couldn't overcome it. Kindly help me out.

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, Im having the sams problem. I cant change my profile photos. can you please help? Thank you so much. Celestine

Hi Bumi,

Could you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If you still can't upload it after checking that, then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser and see if the problem persists.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you very much for the quality support.

I can't upload my profile picture. Please tell me what to do.

I want to exchange it.

The error message is as follows.
"Unable to get a proper response from the server."

Hi Kayo,

Could you please try updating your profile picture again and let me know if you're still having issues with it?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

Can't upload a new picture of myself. The error is "Unable to get a proper response from the server", even though the photo is bigger than 250x250, and has extension .jpeg, and is a clear photo of me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi Yehor,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble uploading your profile photo. A member of the Customer Support team will be reaching out to you via this ticket for further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Community ,

Thank you for checking on my 2 previous tickets   #31940542 , #31940806 closed without assistance. 

Please I'm uploading my profile picture as requested with all requirement but I still et the error message from the server, kindly check he attached for more assistance.

I beg you it's me and I will really appreciate for your assistance

Regards

Cadette

Hi Cadette,

Could you please try uploading your new profile picture one more time?

~Andrea
Upwork
c_adrie
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Thank you so much for your assistance it has gone through, you are so helpful.

Much appreciated.

Regards

Cadette.

doaaym
Community Member

Hello.

I cant upload profile photo? Please help as I should verify my account.

Thank you

Hi Doa'a,

Could you please try updating your profile picture one more time?

~Andrea
Upwork
c_adrie
Community Member

Hi ,

Hello, Cadette

Congratulations! Because you've successfully verified your identity, you'll
see an Identity Verified badge on your profile, starting today.

It has been successfully uploaded. I appreciate your response. However I
have a second ISSUE:

My current issue is when I try to go to my account to withdraw I'm told

[image: image.png]

Hi,

I am unable to upload a profile picture after I initiated identity verification and it asked me to update my profile picture to match the guidelines.

It always gives me this error when I try to upload a picture:

"Unable to get a proper response from the server"

Hi Rayan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time and let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I can't update my profile pic. I shows can't get a propper respond from the server. Plz help me.

Hi Yasiru,

Could you please try using a different browser, or after clearing your cache and cookies? You might want to also check your internet connection and ensure that it is stable. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
yasirul
Community Member

No... It's not working. What Can I do. 

Hi Priyantha,

You should be able to upload your profile picture now. Could you please check again?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I'm trying to change my profile picture but getting this message; Unable to get a proper response from the server

Please help. Thanks

Hello Hafiz,

Thank you for your message.

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hello there. I am also facing the same problem. "We can't get a response from the server when I want to change my photo." I get an error. Would you be interested please.

Hi Burak,

You should have no issues changing your profile picture now. Could you please check and let us know if it worked for you?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble changing your pic too.
Mine worked when I changed it thru my phone. Still giving me the same error
message though whenever I try to change it on the computer. Hope this
helps! 🙂

Hi Elyza,

You should be able to change your profile picture on computer too. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if it helps?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I'm getting an error while uploading my profile picture, it says: Unable to get a proper response from the server. I tried clearing the cache/cookies, going incognito, changing browsers but nothing is working so far. I also have tried different images and taking care of the photo specifications i.e. it should be 250x250 at least, max of 4000 pixels and 5MB.

Looking forward for your kind support.

Best regards,

Muhammad Hamza

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea,

It worked. Thanks for your support Smiley Happy

Best regards,

Muhammad Hamza

I need to change my profile picture so I can complete the verification process, however, I am unable to? Everytime I upload a photo I get this response please help! I have attached the photo to my question. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdulfateh,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fbezaz
Community Member

Hi! I already tried that but it didn't work. 

Thank you

fbezaz
Community Member

Hi, I already tried that to no avail! Thank you.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members