🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I cannot select 'video editing' for my po...
Page options
gracealtieri
Community Member

I cannot select 'video editing' for my portfolio piece to attach it to a job from Upwork

I think I may know the answer to this: I am listed as a graphic design/motion graphics and video editing on Upwork. I have 2 long term contracts and was trying to attach the portfolio pieces to the projects so that they pop up all fancy in the feed BUT it will only let me select the catergory/closed job "Graphic Designers'- why can't I show the progress of current/open contract pieces?

Thanks in Advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rajansharma2704
Community Member

a closed job make a connection between the work you done and what customer says about it with rating. 

ongoing job credibility still none unless you don't mark it done or your customer. 

i know its a bit upset scnerio. but it also will keep your profile more clean and remarkable. 

Rajan Sharma
Cloud Solution Architect | Ethical Hacker | DevOps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rajansharma2704
Community Member

a closed job make a connection between the work you done and what customer says about it with rating. 

ongoing job credibility still none unless you don't mark it done or your customer. 

i know its a bit upset scnerio. but it also will keep your profile more clean and remarkable. 

Rajan Sharma
Cloud Solution Architect | Ethical Hacker | DevOps

Thanks! That's what I figured- I have 2 long term contracts that are not ending any time soon and then one short one. I am just making a lot of good work and want to attach it to my jobs, but I understand. Thanks for your reply!

Grace

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members