🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I cannot sign in to my Upwork account
Page options
c02765ef
Community Member

I cannot sign in to my Upwork account

I keep getting this when I try to sign in to Upwork.

Google account d...e@gmail.com is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Gabriel,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AndreaG

Hi Gabriel,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
295f072f
Community Member

Hi Andrea, I'm having this similar issue. Not being able to login because of google sign-in. I created this new account to be able to even get in contact with Upwork support. Is there anyway you can help me close my old account? It's ridiculous how difficult you are to get a hold of!! Makes me almost want to never work on this platform. I can't even imaging if I were to ever have an issue being paid and how long it would take to get resolved. 
Thanks,

Kasie

Hi Kasie,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
c02765ef
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

Thanks for replying.

How soon do you think they will action on this? This is because I am expecting a proposal from Upwork on that account soonest and will not want to miss out on any opportunity that I may have.

Thanks.

Gabriel, our team's response time is 24-48 hours.

~Andrea
Upwork
c02765ef
Community Member

Waoh!! That is a very long time to wait, Andrea.

Can you please help find and reinstate this account please so that I can delete the current one permanently?

Please help on priority, Thanks.

I would really appreciate it.

Community Member

Hello there,

I have a similar issue and I have already mailed the Upwork team thrice.

This is an alternate account that i have made with a family member's email. I had been using my gmail account to access upwork but I have been logged out of my gmail account and can no longer sign in to Upwork using it. Please help me retrieve my account and to change my personal gmail linked to it.

Hi Jaissy,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account in question so I could forward this to the appropriate team to assist you?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths