cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant bid less than $4

revett g Member Since: Mar 24, 2011
1 of 3
I can not bid less then $4 for each hourly job. It's said "Please enter an amount between $4 and $899.1". I am working as a web researcher, data entry, seo, smm etc, in this area clients not give more then 3$/hr, 2$/hr, 1$/hr so what's we guys do. so, please change to previous format.
Emily L Member Since: Mar 14, 2009
2 of 3
That was happened to me yesterday, client can't hire me. Had contacted oDesk and said due to the test they having right now. My client is ready to hire me but on a lower rate for only starting and promise to raise after proven my worth, but oDesk won't allow it. It caused inconvenience and frustration on my side. Yeah it's a good set-up but it should be apply to all not on a selective contractors so that no one can bid lower and the client will no longer find another.
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
3 of 3
[quote: Emily]Yeah it's a good set-up but it should be apply to all not on a selective contractors so that no one can bid lower and the client will no longer find another.[/quote] This has been a problem for months now. oDesk have abandoned us.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS