🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I cant submit any proposal
Page options
maldz73
Community Member

I cant submit any proposal

I cant ubmit proposal any suggestion for this one? Its been years since I last open my upwork account and this my second time to open it again...thank you for your help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Romualdo,

I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
2f5ff562
Community Member

I think you might need to be a little more specific about your case, so that people from upwork or more experiecned freelancers can help you.

JoanneP

Hi Romualdo,

I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I also can not submit any proposals.

Would someone from Upwork mind reaching out to me to help resolve this issue please?

Hi Kyle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
da81845a
Community Member

I got offers but it does not let me hire them the button is not hightlighted to move forward

Hi Eddie,

I checked your account, and it looks like this is a client account. Are you referring to the hire button, or do you have another account? You can send me a PM by clicking on my name so I can check this for you. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
9f4aa313
Community Member

Hello i made a new ccount and i cant submit any proposal

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamdi, 

I apologize for the delay as we had to look into this further. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members