🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I changed my personal data and it took effect...
Page options
c931614033
Community Member

I changed my personal data and it took effect, but the authentication was the same as before

I didn't know when I registered. I didn't fill in my real name. After I changed my real name, I wanted to verify my identity. The result was that it was always the original. My modification took effect, but it didn't change

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rugeng,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with a screenshot of the problem you see at your end so I could check and assist you further?

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
PradeepH

Hi Rugeng,

Thank you for your message. I see that your name change request is already approved and your profile is already showing the changes now. Could you please try loading your Upwork profile after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I cleaned up the cookie cache, also updated the data, and used three browsers, but the problem still exists. I hope the staff can help me deal with it, so that I can verify my identity

Hi Rugeng,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with a screenshot of the problem you see at your end so I could check and assist you further?

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I've sent you a private message. Please check it

Before I sent help post, which elder brother didn't solve it for me, I also sent him a private post, but didn't reply me, so I can only send help post again, for fear that my identity verification can't be completed

Hi Rugeng,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you very much.

No one has contacted me yet

Hi Rugeng,

I'm sorry for the delay. I followed up with the team and one of our agents reached out to you via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi  Aleksandar

The support ticket is invalid ,Yesterday I submitted my ID card and electricity bill. It's been 24 hours, but there's no reply. I don't know whether it's passed or not. Could you check it for me

Hi Rugeng,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you very much. It's finished. I have another question to ask, which is how long will it take for the payment to be displayed on my account

Hi Rugeng,

You can check on the status of your funds in Reports > Overview.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members