🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I changed my phone number and now I canno...
Page options
llaroux
Community Member

I changed my phone number and now I cannot login

I had to make this account just to submit a support ticket. I can't log into my account because Upwork is requiring me to verify by text. I have a new phone number and I cannot do this. How can I access my account?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Lauren,

Please send me a PM with the details of your account so I can check. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanna

I have the exact same issue and had to create another account to be able to find any kind of support... lots have changed from last time I worked on Upwork. I am not able to send you a pm as it's say that "I dont have the privilege". Could you kindly assist? My original username is **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Many thanks

Hi Simone,

The reason why you couldn't send a private message is due to your Community settings as new users need to wait up to 2 hours to be able to send private messages. You should be able to do that now. 

Regarding your issue, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Please close your newly created account in order not to violate the Upwork's Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
1c61f722
Community Member

Hello, I created this account because I have the same problem. Changed phone number and now I'm not able to login to my old account. Would someone please help me get my old account back? Thank you.

Hi Vicky,

Please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can look into this for you. You can click on my name to send me a PM. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths