🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I changed my upwork profile from private to p...
Page options
salaamazonva
Community Member

I changed my upwork profile from private to public a week ago

I changed my upwork profile from private to public a week ago but it is still not showing in google search result?

And second in my profile setting the Search Engine Privacy tab is not coming to show my full name on upwork profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Salahuddin A wrote:

I changed my upwork profile from private to public a week ago but it is still not showing in google search result?

And second in my profile setting the Search Engine Privacy tab is not coming to show my full name on upwork profile?

1. That's a question for google and their search algorithm.

2. That's by design. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Salahuddin A wrote:

1. That's a question for google and their search algorithm.

2. That's by design. 

Please help me regarding my second question why search engine privacy tab is not coming in profile setting

Salahuddin A wrote:

Please help me regarding my second question why search engine privacy tab is not coming in profile setting

I don't understand what you mean by that. 

benish-qadeer
Community Member

change my private account to public  i am active but it becomes private

Hi Benish,

I just updated your profile visibility back to public, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! My account is private can you change it to public? Thank you!

Hi Chris, 

I've set your profile visibility to public as requested. Profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than two years, while profiles of new freelancers who haven't earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days. You can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan to avoid this. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths