🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I clicked get paid now. Don't see funding in ...
Page options
khinklenj
Community Member

I clicked get paid now. Don't see funding in bank account

Hi after my funds were cleared from pending I clicked get paid now. It showed me my instant pay information for my debit card. I still do not see the funds in my bank account. How long does it take to get in my bank account.
3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hello Keith,

Your funds should be available in your linked payment method within minutes when you use Instant Pay (as long as your debit card is already successfully linked to your Upwork account). Depending on which bank you use, you may have to allow time for it to process your withdrawal. For security reasons, if you are adding a new debit card you’ll have to wait up to 3 business days while we verify it before withdrawing your earnings. If you still haven't received your withdrawal within 24 hours, please feel free to message us so that we can assist you further with tracing your payment.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi I have not received my payment yet and I also contacted my back and
there is not record of a pending deposit from you.

I have never had a payment take this long.

Keith

Hi Keith,

I checked and it looks like the withdrawal was in fact processed today. You can see this by going to Reports > Transaction History. As Pradeep previously mentioned, it can take up to 24 hours for the funds to arrive. If you don't see them after that time, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members