Trouble Accessing/Changing My Info

Highlighted
Gabriel S Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
1 of 13

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 13

Hi Gabriel, 

I was able to replicate your issue. I'll go ahead and share this with the Customer Support Team so that it can be investigated further. They will reach out to you through an email support ticket to assist you.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Charles W Member Since: Apr 7, 2020
3 of 13

I'm having trouble accessing and changing my freelancer profile information. When I click on my account after signing in, I get this screen (screenshot below). The only option it gives me is to sign out again. How can I fix this issue?

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 13

Hi Charles,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Charles W Member Since: Apr 7, 2020
5 of 13

I've tried both of these but I'm still experiencing the same issue. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions. Thanks.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 13

Hi Charles, 

I will share this with the Customer Support Team so that you can be assisted further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rahul V Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
7 of 13

I have completed my profile recently, I have verified my US mobile number. 

Then I am able to log in, but I don't see anything or any option. 

I tried all the options for the header but the same page I see.  

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 13

Hi Rahul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Efe K Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
9 of 13

Hi Folks

I think I have an issue with my profile.

first I registered with **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I completed my profile and received a code on my phone number. I wrote the code where it was written, but didn`t accept it(Notification disappear quickly, I saw red x and I thought my code was wrong), then website threw it to me on the main page. (you can see the homepage ss at the attach ) I can't be doing anything with **Edited for Community Guidelines**.Then I opened a new account with different mail. since I use the same phone number, it doesn't accept again

I attach how the homepage looks like.

Or is all this mean regarding profile approval?

I wish all the best for everyone and Happy Easter!!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 13

Hi Efe,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our engineering team is aware of this problem and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS