🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I created my 2nd specialized profile, but the...
Page options
ariel-lanci
Community Member

I created my 2nd specialized profile, but the other one it erased itself!! Please I need help!

I spent a lot of time making my first specialized profile (logo designer). Last week, when I finished the 2dn (motion graphics animator) the main profile and both specialized profiles where there.

Today, when I entered my account, the "logo designer" special profile disappeared.

Please, I need to solve this serious problem as soon as possible, it really cost me a lot of time and work to make it!

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Ariel Martin,

I checked your account and I can see that you have two specialized profiles. Could you please log in to your account and go here? Both profiles are also available in your public profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, thanks for your replay. The problem is that the works that I uploaded to the portfolio of my "Brand identity design" specialized profile disappeared (and the same happened with the "all works" profile). Only the other options are listed, the portfolio section is empty in both profiles. Is there any way to get them back please? I'm shure that I did not erase them.

Hi Ariel Martin,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank You Joanne!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members