🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I'd like to reopen a closed account
Page options
906b051d
Community Member

I'd like to reopen a closed account

I closed my account a while ago which was linked with my main email. Now, when I try to create a new account with that same email, I get "This email is already in use" and when I try to login I get "Oops! Username is incorrect.". Can I get support on this? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Iheb,

Please send me a PM and kindly share the details of the account you're referring to. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Iheb,

Please send me a PM and kindly share the details of the account you're referring to. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
c1e3a91c
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I have a similar problem. How can I write you to solve it?

Thanks!

Hi Juan,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
7cc1798d
Community Member

Can you help me reopen my account too please

Hi Layan,

A Customer Support Team member will be reaching out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
66c581a7
Community Member

Hi, have a same problem.Can you help please?

Hi Gor,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
gator-melon
Community Member

I'm also facing the same problem and I don't know who to message.

Hi Gator,

Please feel free to click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for responding. I messaged you and I'm looking forward to your response. 🙂

a9c737eb
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same issue. I tried to sign up for Upwork but I closed the account thinking I could start over. Would somone be able to help me with this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hi Theresa,

It looks like you've already sent me a private message with your account details. I'll assist you further there!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members