🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I delivered a work long time ago, but sti...
Page options
munni2004
Community Member

I delivered a work long time ago, but still showing pending

Hi,

I delivered an order a long time ago and I got the payment. But still, it is showing pending in my profile. Is it affecting my profile? Because for a long time I am not getting invitations and jobs ( I am submitting a lot of proposals). Also, buy Plus here, investing more time here, created projects.

Please advise me how can I get jobs, and remove the pending from the profile.

Thank you

Best regards

Asma

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you so much for your support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asma,

I checked but couldn't find the contract you're referring to and you currently have no pending payments. Could you please share the contract ID so I can take a look?

For help getting started, I suggest checking out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for your support. Please find the attachment that showing pending. That job I delivered and got that payment. But still showing pending in my profile.

Thank you

Best regards

Asma

petra_r
Community Member

Asma Akhter M wrote:

I delivered an order a long time ago and I got the payment. But still, it is showing pending in my profile.

You mean the contract is still showing in progress (rather than "pending")

Asma Akhter M wrote:

Is it affecting my profile?

No, it has no effect. If you want to have that job closed, you can just close it yourself. Ho to the contract, click on the three dots, then choose "close contract" and be done with it.

Thank you so much for your support

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members