🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I did finish hourly work, and have earnin...
Page options
e773f2fd
Community Member

I did finish hourly work, and have earnings but they won't show up

Hello! I finished my first ever job here and am excited, want to build up a good profile but when,
I finished hourly work like a day ago, and got good possitive feedback also I gave good feedback, but when I see my profile I have 0 earnings, and my earnings doesn't show up anywhere except in the finished contract page under where it does say "Time and Earnings" .

Also my feedback hasn't shown anywhere except in the finished contract page as well.

Can I have any support please?

All best
Valeri

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Valeri,

In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed, your contract along with the feedback you have received will be visible on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, thank you for your fast reply and support.

Does that mean I will see my payment and feedback on Monday?

Hi Valeri,

Yes the is correct. Once funds are exchanged the contract will be visible on your profile. To view in what stage your funds are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Valeri T wrote:

Does that mean I will see my payment and feedback on Monday?

You will see it on your profile late on Monday or on Tuesday. You won't get paid until the following Wednesday though. You can read about it in this article

e773f2fd
Community Member

Should my client click anything, because when I asked her, she told me that she did everything from there, and that upwork will automatically draw her money, but in my Reports > Overview page I see that the state of my money are under Review, and tooltip on Review says that client will be asked to review my diary, but she told me she completed everything from her side?

I am confused...

Hi Valeri,

Since this is an Hourly Contract, you are paid based on the Weekly Billing Cycle:

Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Your client doesn't need to manually verify the work you completed, they can only file a dispute during the review period. If no action is taken on their end, your funds will be released to you as detailed above.

~Andrea
Upwork
e773f2fd
Community Member

Andrea, thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths