🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I did not get my jss score and rising talent ...
Page options
abbas797
Community Member

I did not get my jss score and rising talent badge

Respected Sir/mam

I completed 3 projects on Upwork and I got 3 good reviews 5-star reviews but I didn't get a Jss score and rising talent badge.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the Rising Talent badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.

Regarding JSS, nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

The projects need to be with at least three different clients.

two 😉

petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

Respected Sir/mam

I completed 3 projects on Upwork and I got 3 good reviews 5-star reviews but I didn't get a Jss score and rising talent badge.

You need an absolute minimum of 4 to 9 completed contracts (the lower the value, the more you need) from at least 2 different clients for a JSS- Your contracts are minimal value, so you'll likely need more than 4. Rising Talent status isn't given to everyone automatically. If you qualify for it at some point, you'll get it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members