🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I did not get paid.
Page options
eab10970
Community Member

I did not get paid.

Hi, 2 days ago I got a job. I completed the job yesterday my contract ended. But I got a warning.

''Your payment method has been disabled because the recipient name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account.'' 

I corrected my name. I edited my payment information. I verified my profile by video calling and sending ID. What should I do to get the money deposited into my account?  I would be glad if you help.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ismail,

Rest assured, even if your payment method is not accepted you will be able to receive your earnings.
When you`re working on hourly contracts, your clients are billed every Monday for the time you have worked in the previous week. To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ismail,

Rest assured, even if your payment method is not accepted you will be able to receive your earnings.
When you`re working on hourly contracts, your clients are billed every Monday for the time you have worked in the previous week. To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members