🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I did not receive my payment to my local bank...
Page options
ronaldo_007
Community Member

I did not receive my payment to my local bank since 30 september, 2019.

Hi, could you please help me to initiate withdrawal to my local bank account. Upwork automatically (scheduled payment) to my local bank, but in previous week, my bank account was temporary unavailable. Now my bank account is fully functional. Please send my payment to my specified account earlier.

If possible, could you please cancle the withdraw transaction, As the method was automatic. I did not make the withdrawal request.

My withdrawal refrence number is 260872918.

Looking for your kind reply.

Thanks

**Edited for community guidelines**

Regards

Muhammad

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

We can confirm that your withdrawal was successful on our end and we can't initiate a reversal. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your bank account or back on your Upwork account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad u wrote:

Hi, could you please help me to initiate withdrawal to my local bank account. Upwork automatically (scheduled payment) to my local bank, but in previous week, my bank account was temporary unavailable. Now my bank account is fully functional. Please send my payment to my specified account earlier.

If possible, could you please cancle the withdraw transaction,

It is not possible to cancel a withdrawal once it was initiated. The money will either end up in the bank account it was sent to, or back in your Upwork account if it was rejected by your bank, but that can take up to a couple of weeks, or even longer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members