tanvirarjel

I didn't get rising talent badge yet!

I have completed two jobs successfully and one job is in progress. Among the two completed jobs, one have a very good feedback from client with 5 start rating while other have no feedback beacuse I have closed the job myself as the client didn't close the job after works is completed successfully. I have tried a lot to contact the client to close the job but he did not reply and then finally I have closed the job with a good feedback.

Moreover, I have 100% completed profile.

My question is: What more additionals needs to do to get the rising talent badge?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r

@Tanvir Ahmad A wrote:

My question is: What more additionals needs to do to get the rising talent badge?

You won't get it. Work towards your JSS instead.

Thank you for your promt reply.

Okay I shall march towards JSS but can I know please why shall I not get the Rising Talent Badge?

Thank you again.

@Tanvir Ahmad A wrote:

Okay I shall march towards JSS but can I know please why shall I not get the Rising Talent Badge?

50% of your ended contracts (1 out of 2) ended without feedback.

Oh! Understood! Can you let me know what is the minimun percentage required to get the Rising Talent Badge?

Thank you.

@Tanvir Ahmad A wrote:

Oh! Understood! Can you let me know what is the minimun percentage required to get the Rising Talent Badge?

Logically 0% because with getting a JSS after 4 or 5 completed jobs automatically any one contract before is "a significant percentage."

Thank a lot for making time to reply.