🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I didn't receive free connects after intervie...
Page options
sumitsharma47
Community Member

I didn't receive free connects after interview.

Hello, upwork community. Hope you are doing well and solve every problem as you can but yesterday i had two interviews and i got hire in one, the very next day i'm hoping that i will get 20 free connects for responding to interview but i got only 10 free connects, please look into this matter. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
dodoroarss
Community Member

I think you should wait, sometimes the system are delay and it happened to me long ago.

Or you can ask directly to contact support in Upwork.

sumitsharma47
Community Member

How should i contact support? I think you have more experience than me so you may help me. this issue is happening to me second time. 

Hi Sumit,

I checked your account and it looks like your bonus Connects have already been credited to your account. You can check them here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes, you are right but i got 10 free connects for fixing up frontend pages but not for Roundcube email customization job. Please check that in detail.

Hi Sumit,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

please have a look in this matter because i have encountered this problem second time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members