🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I didn't receive my money in pay pal
Page options
esparanzatr
Community Member

I didn't receive my money in pay pal

I have set my payment method as pay pal.

I click to get payment and upwork system showed that my money was transferred to my paypal account. 3 3 days pass but still no money in my paypal account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
LuiggiR

Hi Umit,

I'm sorry to learn you have not received your funds. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
esparanzatr
Community Member

Hello Luiggi.

First Thank you for your efforts. I have tried transferring money again to my paypal account but the result is the same.  Again money did not come to my paypal account. This problem is because of paypal. Can you withdraw this 8.5usd back to my upload account? I will add a bank account and this time I will send this money to my bank account. Thank you

Hi Umit,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already followed up with you on your ticket and shared additional information regarding your funds. You can access your ticket on this page.

Feel free to follow up with our team directly on your ticket if you need further assistance and they will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello. After that second time I tried sending money to paypal again but the problem is the same. So I want that transfer cancel too and money back to my upload account pls.

Thank you

Hi Umit,

It would be best for you to continue communicating through the support ticket you already have, as our Customer Support team are the ones who can best assist you with this. Thank you for your understanding.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I can not add a new message to this ticket. Because it close. Pls check below pixture.
[cid:b0d5921d-eb2c-4a45-9d65-828724c69e59]

Hi Umit,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members