Aida D Member Since: Dec 23, 2016
1 of 15

money doesn't see in my paypal account

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 15

Hello Aida,

I just checked your account and I saw that you just withdrew your money today. Kindly wait within the day for your earnings to reflect on your PayPal account. Thank you!

Untitled
sweetyme
3 of 15

already submitted ticket but no REPLY at all need quick response here please help asap...Thank you

sblaydes
Scott B Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4 of 15

I am having the same problem. Been 3 hours now and still don't have my funds in my Paypal account.

Not Happy.

mcanever
Michelle C Member Since: Oct 1, 2017
5 of 15
Same issue here. Usually payment is received within a few minutes of withdrawing it. Tonight it’s been over 3 hours. What is the cause for this, Upwork? Clearly multiple people are affected and we depend on our income on a timely basis, so we need to know what’s going on.
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 15

Hi Aida, Scott, and Michelle,

Some Paypal transactions take 24-hours before it gets credited to your account. If it this doesn't happen automatically after 24-hours, please get back to us and we'll request the team to issue a trace for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sweetyme
7 of 15

if it's really happen in 24 hrs that sound's not too good because it is the first time happen to me. How can I get back the money to upwork?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 15

Hi Aida, 

Unfortunately, we are unable to request for a trace, or a refund to your Upwork account earlier than the 24-hour count. We would request for your patience as we look into this. If the team has confirmed that this is an issue, we'll go back to this thread and post an update. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sblaydes
9 of 15

Is the inability to start a trace less that 24 hours from the transfer an Upwork or Paypal policy? Are there other internal checks that Upwork can do before a trace?

Had to put back a cart full of groceries last night due to this delay. Waiting on a medical prescription to be picked up. Now I have to take special trips to do these things again. This will cost me time which is money for a freelancer.

sblaydes
10 of 15

Just found my withdraw had been returned to my Upwork account and successfully transferred to my PayPal account.

While Upwork ever tell us what happened? Can't say I would recommend Upwork when I have problems getting paid on time.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS