🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I didn't receive my monthly connect
Page options
sadeghi_sahl
Community Member

I didn't receive my monthly connect

Hi, I used to be a member of previous website, but I am trying to use upwork now, and I noticed I didn't receive any new onnects for this month. I will be pleased if anyone can help me with this issue. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Sahl,

Please, click on "Available Connects" under Proposals on your Find Work page and select a Membership. You will receive your first allotment of connects according to which plan you choose. You can read more about the Membership plans here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
stencil_media
Community Member

When did you get your last lot of new connects? 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)

I haven't received even after that

Hi Ashutosh,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to free monthly Connects, this will be credited to your Upwork account within 24-48 hours after the start of new billing cycle. You can check your billing cycle here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Sahl,

Please, click on "Available Connects" under Proposals on your Find Work page and select a Membership. You will receive your first allotment of connects according to which plan you choose. You can read more about the Membership plans here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you Valeria, problem is solved 🙂

U r awesome, thnx :D!!!

Still didnt reveive monthy connects.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed, 

I just replied to your post on this thread and have confirmed that your connects has already reflected in your account. Please refrain from posting the same message in multiple threads as these will be removed. 

~ Avery
Upwork
stlarry
Community Member

i did not receive my monthly connect. It ought to be March 8th, what can be the problem

stlarry
Community Member

Solved

I did not receive my monthly connects. I checked my monthly billing cycle, it is from  May 29, 2018 — Jun 30, 2018. 

Hi Mukul,

I see that you just submitted your profile for review. Please monitor within 24 hours for the status of your approval. Once approved, please go to Memberships and Connects on your Settings page and choose your membership plan (free or paid).

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, i also have the same problem 😞 last month i got my 10 monthly FREE Connects from upwork at the 1st date of that month. But this month i got nothing!

Why? Can you please solve this problem?

Hi Nowshad Hossain, 

I checked your account and it looks like your billing cycle is Jul 3, 2021 — Aug 2, 2021. Please monitor within 24 hours. If the Connects are still not reflected in your account, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Okay, thanks for your support and i'll let you know if something goes wrong 🙂

I did not receive my monthly connect, I ought to be 22sep but still, I didn't receive it yet.

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello

My membership plan is Basic and it is selected, But still, I didn't receive my new connects.

Can we continue in a Basic plan?

What is the problem, Please help me?

Hi Hasnainraza, 

It looks like your next billing cycle starts on November 25. Please, allow 24 hours for the new allotment of connects to be credited to your account.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

I did not receive my monthly connects, it ought to be 22sep but still, I didn't receive yet.

Hi,

I didn't receive my monthly connect yet please help. My Current Billing Cycle is Dec 25, 2021 — Jan 24, 2022 and today is jan 25 and I'm still waiting.    

Hi Azhar,

Thank you for your message. I see that your monthly Connects were credited to your Upwork account on Dec 25th for the billing cycle Dec 25 - Jan 24, 2022. Your monthly Connects for bill cycle starting Jan 24, 2022 will be credited within 24-48 hours. You can refer to your Connect History page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Sir I didn't receive my monthly connect.

Hi Edelweise Shane,

I have checked your account and it looks like Monthly Renewal of Connects was added to your account on the 14th of every month. You can validate this by checking your Connects History page. Please note that Monthly Connects should be added to your account within 24-48 hours after your billing cycle's start date. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I signed up on Upwork on January 9th and I am supposed to received 10 free connects this month. It is already February 9th today and I didn't receive any of them. Would you please solve this issue? 

Hi Noha,

Your cycle will update in the next 24 hours and your 10 monthly Connects should be awarded to your profile as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Valeria, I'm facing the same problem my billing cycle is from Feb 24 -- March 23 2022 but hasn't received my free connects yet.

Hi Hammad,

Thank you for your message. It may take up to 24-48 hours from the start of your billing cycle for free Connects to be credited to your Upwork account.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your response,

I will let you know once I got my connects.

Hi, 

my billing cycle was renew on 31februry but i did not recieve 10 free conects please solve my issue

Hi Mian,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
stlarry
Community Member

Good day, I made a post last month of not recieving my monthly connect. Also, this month it has not also reflected and it ought to reflect since 8th of this month. Thanks as I await seeing it.

Regards,

Achara

Hi Achara,

Please wait for your Connects to refresh within 24 hours. You may check your Connects by clicking Settings under your Profile picture > hover to Membership and Connects. Hope this helps. 

~ Jo-An

Untitled
apexpredator71
Community Member

I still haven't received my monthly connects.

My connects for this month didn't upload yet, its supposed to upload on the 30th

Hi Vonda,

Your connects should refresh some time today. If within 24 hours you have still not had your connects credited to your account, please reach back out and we'll assist further. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I still havent received my monthly connects, it was due yesterday.

My monthly connects were due here Jun 1, 2018 — Jun 30, 2018

Hi Vonda,

Sorry to hear that. Someone from the team will reach out to assist you further on this issue. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths