🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I didn't receive my monthly connect
Page options
sadeghi_sahl
Community Member

I didn't receive my monthly connect

Hi, I used to be a member of previous website, but I am trying to use upwork now, and I noticed I didn't receive any new onnects for this month. I will be pleased if anyone can help me with this issue. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Sahl,

Please, click on "Available Connects" under Proposals on your Find Work page and select a Membership. You will receive your first allotment of connects according to which plan you choose. You can read more about the Membership plans here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60
ashi27
Community Member

by billing cycle is 7th june-7th august. It is two days overdue. did not recieve any connects this month

Now connects are no more free.
adnansulaiman
Community Member

Hello,

I did not get my monthly connects. Please help

Hi Adnan,

According to our new Connects policy, you'll need to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals. Connects are sold in the following bundles: 10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12. Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I didnt receive my monthly connects too. That should be on December 6th.

petra_r
Community Member

Biljana S wrote:

I didnt receive my monthly connects too. That should be on December 6th.

Unless you have a Plus membership, there is no longer any such thing as "monthly connects" and hasn't been in months.

Good day,

I think I didn't receive my monthly connect this month.

According to your Upwork Connects policy ( https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062898-Using-Connects ). Each month, freelancers receive free Connects to help reach out to more clients. Thus the  Freelancer Basic accounts receive 10 free Connects each month.

When will I receive my Upwork Connects this moth?

Thank you in advance

Hi Eula Christine,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your Connects fo this month has been added to your account. You can check them by going here. You can also check your billing cycle by going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I didn't receive my monthly connect

Hi Shah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also haven't received my monthly connects. I have freelancer plus membership and my current billing cycle says December 1st, it is December 1st and no connects was added to my account. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tankut, 

I would like to clarify that your subscription ends on the 1st of the month, and starts on the 2nd of every month. This means that your monthly Connects will be credited on 2-December, UTC. You can check your Membership & Connects to see your billing cycle. 

If you have other questions, please let us know and our team will help you out!

~ Avery
Upwork
tankutb
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I thought it would add on the Dec 1st. Really sorry, my mistake. 🙂 

kevo060
Community Member

Hello I noticed I didn't receive any new connects for this last month february. I will be pleased if anyone can help me with this issue. Thank you.

Hi Kevin,

I checked and can see that you received your Connects for last month's billing cycle. You can see this information by going to Settings > Membership & Connects and clicking on "View Connects History". You should be able to see the Connects credit labeled as "Monthly Connects renewal

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c0a9539e
Community Member

i have the same problem..my monthly connects don't appear

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that your previous Monthly Connects Renewal was credited to your account on the 1st and 2nd of every month UTC. Please extend your patience until the end of the day today for the Connects to be credited to your account. Let us know if it's not been credited by tomorrow (02 August UTC), and we'll look further into that for you. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
skykhawar
Community Member

Still didnt reveive monthy connects.

Hi Khawar,

It looks like your free monthly Connects are credited every 24th of the month so no Connects are credited yet. You can check your Connects history here.

~ AJ
Upwork
464ec840
Community Member

Hello,

it is the 4 day but I did not receive connect my monthly billing cyycle is 31februry plz solve.

Hi Mia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members