🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I didn't receive payment processing mail
Page options
mub_arok
Community Member

I didn't receive payment processing mail

Hi, I didn't got any payment processing mail even after a week of my withdrawal? I am using direct to local bank account on Dec 2, and I didn't got any payment processing mail I used to get till today. Is there a problem on the system or I done somthing wrong? It's just fine on my withdrawals before. Please someone help me, thank you

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alfin,

I checked and can confirm that your withdrawal was successful from our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed up to four business days. If this transaction still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to look into this for you and assist you further. Please refer to this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Ho Aleksandar, thank you for the information. I'll wait untill 8 work days time pass, and look how it goes. Thank you for your reply. 

Did you receive your payment?

A few days ago Upwork check on my withdrawal and there's some problem from US bank before it's trasnfer my payment to local bank because my name. For this time being the transfer is still on progress I think. It's been 3 days after my name issue clear in US bank and I met weekend, so I need to wait for a few days more to my local bank process I guess

Hi Alfin,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team is already assisting you directly via a support ticket. One of our team members has already updated your ticket providing further assistance regarding the funds you withdrew. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mub_arok
Community Member

Hi Joanne, thank you for helping me. I'll wait for these 2 days and ask my local bank as well. But if there's still something wrong I'll let upwork know later. Thank you

mub_arok
Community Member

Hello,
It's still the issue for the last time about my payment. So until this
morning (GMT +7) I didn't receive my payment yet, Is there any update from
Upwork side regarding my payment?

Thank you
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alfin, I apologize for the delay as I had to check this with the team. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths