🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I didn't recieve any respose from the clients...
Page options
vo-thanh
Community Member

I didn't recieve any respose from the clients!

I was wondering that in 1 situation, I sent a proposal for a project and waiting the response of client and then about 7 hours later I saw that recruitment had a invites sent to another freelancer but I didn't recieve any reponses from the client. That means I was declined by this job right?

1 REPLY 1
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Thanh V wrote:

I was wondering that in 1 situation, I sent a proposal for a project and waiting the response of client and then about 7 hours later I saw that recruitment had a invites sent to another freelancer but I didn't recieve any reponses from the client. That means I was declined by this job right?

No - if you're declined for a job, you'll get a message saying that you were declined (although it's pretty rare for clients to do this; usually they'll either just abandon their job post, or they'll hire somebody else and you'll get no notifications about it). But just because a client is interviewing someone, that doesn't mean they're going to get hired.

Personally, if I see an interesting job and the client is already interviewing multiple people, I might hold off bidding. But then if I notice a day or two later that they've renewed their job post, that could mean that they haven't found anyone to their liking, so then I swoop in. 😉

But you really shouldn't wait around for clients to contact you; just place your bid and then forget about it. If the client wants to hire you or interview you, you'll be notified.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths