Jun 24, 2022 06:31:48 AM by Dalia K
Can anyone help me what is the reason I hardlly get views and do not get jobs .
I read the discription and send detailed proposal and mention details in the job .
Jun 24, 2022 06:52:48 AM by Raheel A
Hi! I hope you are fine. I reviewed your profile, you have an excellent profile regarding completed projects and reviews. Following are some points according to my experience that I think you should try:
- Change your profile paragraphs and presentation
- Try to change your Rates
- Keep the proposal short, just according to the project
- Share your portfolio in a PDF file to the clients
- In the proposal must mention the tools/software you use.
- start the proposal with client's name (you can find the name under client's profile comment section)
Jun 24, 2022 07:00:11 AM by Dalia K
thank you for your reply .
can I ask change rate to be less or more?
I do all the mentioned points except (Share your portfolio in a PDF file to the clients)
Jun 24, 2022 07:10:46 AM by Luqman M
umm you are top rated, there is a cohort on 'what to do after being top rated' or something like that and it offers resources on how to increase your success from there (based on what i remember from what i read and not exp.)
Thats the link to the group, you apply to join