🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I do not receive feedback.
Page options
adrianaav
Community Member

I do not receive feedback.

Hi everyone!
I finished 4 jobs, some over a month ago, and none of them have given me feedback.
Under "My work" when I click feedback on the client's name, it appears this: "This contract is not eligible for feedback yet" and, in my profile, they are all: "In progress", despite being terminated and having received the payment.
Why does that happen and how do I get feedback?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Maria Adriana,

I checked your account, and I can see that all your contracts are still showing as active. If the contracts you have are all completed, you may request your clients to end them. When clients end the contract, they will be requested to submit feedback for you. If in case your clients are unresponsive, you do have the option to end the contracts yourself and leave feedback. 

To end the contract, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to My Jobs
  2. Click the contract's title
  3. Select the (...) options menu
  4. Click End contract

Please read this help article for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Maria Adriana,

I checked your account, and I can see that all your contracts are still showing as active. If the contracts you have are all completed, you may request your clients to end them. When clients end the contract, they will be requested to submit feedback for you. If in case your clients are unresponsive, you do have the option to end the contracts yourself and leave feedback. 

To end the contract, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to My Jobs
  2. Click the contract's title
  3. Select the (...) options menu
  4. Click End contract

Please read this help article for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork

All right, thanks Joanne.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members