🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I do not recieve emails and cant reset my...
Page options
ivankolotushkin
Community Member

I do not recieve emails and cant reset my sequrity answer

Hello. I'm trying to reset my security question because i forgot its answer. But when i press "Forgot security question answer" it asks me to check my email for instructions. I checked but there is not any new mails, i checked spambox but there is no mail too. I recieve all upwork promo mails but somehow this mail to reset question does not match my inbox. Can you help me with this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ivan,

I checked and it seems that the email was sent successfully. Could you please check your email one more time along with the Spam/Junk folder? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ivan,

Could you please try resending the email one more time? Let me know if the issue persists so that I can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar. Just did it again ... and there is no mail again . Just a mail from UW Community that you replied me here

Hi Ivan,

I checked and it seems that the email was sent successfully. Could you please check your email one more time along with the Spam/Junk folder? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much. It worked this time!

Hi AleksandarD - I am having the same issue with my work email address -**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I had an active account in 2015, but I do not remember the password, cannot sign in with Google SSO, and when I request a password reset, I do not receive the email. I have tried a few times, checked my spam folder, and there's nothing there. I had to make a new account with my personal email just to get help

0393bd50
Community Member

Hi,  I forgot the answer of my security Question. When i go through "Forgot security question answer" it gives a temp numbers via email. it still not a permenent solution to reset my security question. Because if im not resetting my security question i cant reset my password. Its keep asking the same security question answer. Can you please help me with this issue?

Hi Vipinraj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members