nxsol

I do not want my developer see result of Meter at Team App

I do not want my developer see result of Meter at Team App I have opened from desktop app >> View menu >> Meter menu. I am asking about "Earned" column in bottom right corner. oDesk replied => To answer your main concern, agency freelancers will really be able to see their hourly rate and earned amount in the meter feature. We strongly recommend transparency and this is why we recommend for you to speak with agency freelancer on how much they will they earn for a contract. I have asked => What if we have company and our salaried staff is doing this work and we do not want to display what we have earned ? oDesk replied => As of now, the system is really designed that way, to be transparent to on agencies. There is no feature that will allow the hiding of earnings for the agency freelancers. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention, it is a good suggestion that we can send to the appropriate department. You may also visit our community forum (https://www.odesk.com/community/forum/22) to send your feedback about this matter.
0 REPLIES 0