🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I don't get my Rising Talent Badge!
Page options
arifur24bd
Community Member

I don't get my Rising Talent Badge!

Hi,

I already completed 12 jobs, 3 projects are running. I successfully pass Upwork readiness test with 5 out of 5 and my profile is 100% complete But still, I did not get a Rising talent Badge. The sadness is I can't apply in many jobs because I am not a 'Rising Talent'.

I think I had completed those all requirement for Upwork Rising Talent Badge. ( I already read the article about 'RISING TALENT').

Dear sir, how can I become eligible to get Rising Talent badge?

Thank's
Arifur

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Md Arifur R wrote:

Dear Martina,

Ma'am Can you please express me how can I eligible to get Rising Talent badge?

Thank's

You aren't. Rising talent comes before JSS, if at all. Having a JSS is usually considered to be preferable to rising talent, so I don't know what you are fussing about?

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Md Arifur R wrote:

Hi,

I already completed 12 jobs, 3 projects are running. I successfully pass Upwork readiness test with 5 out of 5 and my profile is 100% complete But still, I did not get a Rising talent Badge. The sadness is I can't apply in many jobs because I am not a 'Rising Talent'.

I think I had completed those all requirement for Upwork Rising Talent Badge. ( I already read the article about 'RISING TALENT').

Dear sir, how can I become eligible to get Rising Talent badge?

Thank's
Arifur

You can't. You already have a JSS. 

Dear Martina Ma'am,

Can you please express me how can I eligible to get Rising Talent badge?

Thank's

Md Arifur R wrote:

Can you please express me how can I eligible to get Rising Talent badge?

You can't. It is only for new(ish) freelancers without a JSS. Your JSS is poor, so you wouldn't have qualified for a Rising Talent Badge anyway.

Petra Ma'am, 

Have I any chance to get the badge if I increase JSS score?

Md Arifur R wrote:

Petra Ma'am, 

Not the Rising Talent Badge, no.

You might become eligible for Top rated if you manage to get your JSS to above 90% for 13 out of the previous 16 weeks and fulfil all the other requirements (click Here.)

Md Arifur R wrote:

Petra Ma'am, 

Again, once you have a JSS, you can never ever get rising talent, ever. 

The only way to do so, is to not work on the platform for 2 years, lose your JSS completely, then start working again and hope to get rising talent, although there is never a guarantee that it would happen. But I think that is not a reasonable solution. 

Is it about the 20 free connects? We all will get 10 free connects per month soon, soooooo.....

9d15d747
Community Member

Hi,

I am a new freelancer. How get the rising talend badge?

Thanks

Hi Maksuda,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Dear Martina,

Thank's

Md Arifur R wrote:

Dear Martina,

Thank's

You aren't. Rising talent comes before JSS, if at all. Having a JSS is usually considered to be preferable to rising talent, so I don't know what you are fussing about?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Arifur,

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. Since you have received your Job Success Score, you can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I cleared my rising talent test yesterday. How long does it take for the changes to get reflected in my profile ?

Hi Preeti,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ff91579d
Community Member

I have completed 100% of my Upwork profile and have done 3 projects successfully and earned 5-star feedback on each project and also passed the readiness test. Still, I can't get a rising talent badge. I'm working on Upwork for over 1 year. What to do?

Hello Muhammad,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Sir I have completed every requirements to get rising talent badge. 100%
profile, pass the readiness test, sending proposal on regular basis every
thing. but could not get rising talent badge
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths