🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I don't get upwork email notifications for in...
Page options
nawalm
Community Member

I don't get upwork email notifications for invites or client messages

Hi, I've been on upwork for over a year, very soon I stopped recieving email notifications when I recieved messages from clients.

That was solvable  as I went on upwork daily anyway.

But yesterday while sending proposals, I noticed at least two of them I'd actually been invited to.

Yet I didn't recieve any email notification for those invites.

I checked spams checked my notification settings, cleared cookies and cache every week, to no avail- I'm getting less and less email notifications for anything happening on upwork really.

Any ideas how to solve this?
Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nawal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your notifications. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nawal,

Could you please go to Settings > Notifications Settings > and set it up to your preference? If you're still experiencing any problems with this, let me know here so that our team can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

As I said, I did, there are no notification settings specific to recieving invites or client messages?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nawal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your notifications. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot for your swift reaction.

I made some edits to my settings (immediately instead of per hour notifications), hopefully this will be solved now.

Have a nice day 🙂

Hi,

I have also same problem, i don't get any upwork email for invites, i hope you can help me

thanks

Nick

Hello Nicholas, 

Could you please check if the notifications are sent to your Spam or Junk box on your email address? You can also review and adjust your notification settings from this page. Feel free to message if the problem persists.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
47e423fb
Community Member

Hi, I'm also not getting email notification from upwork from quite some time now. I've already double checked the spam folder, gmail filters etc. Is it something that can be happening on upwork side?

Hi Keevin,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. Could you please go to Settings > Notifications Settings > and set it up to your preference? If you're still experiencing any problems with this, let us know so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
47e423fb
Community Member

I've double checked those notification settings, those look alright to me. However, I'm still not receiving the emails. 

Hi Keevin,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
8c1aaf94
Community Member

i haven't received my OTP too for my email....

Hi Jheinena,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths