🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I don't have access to my email associated wi...
Page options
62e4f2e8
Community Member

I don't have access to my email associated with my upwork account

Dear All,

I have not been working for the last few years with my upwork account. In this meantime, I discovered that I don't have access to my email address. I can remember my email, username, password, and also security question but unfortunately, upwork team sending security code to my email which I don't have access to.

Please suggest me a solution. I am really in need to re-open and start working with upwork.

Thanks

Md Alauddin Hossain

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Alauddin,

Could you please send me a private message with the Upwork username or registered email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I also have to similar issue. When I try to use it from my home computer I need to give the access code. But I am not receiving access code on my phone number, and the email I used to associate for my upwork account is no longer in my access. What shall  do ? 

aneeqac
Community Member

Hi! since the pandemic hit, I am using my home pc for upwork and personal laptop. But to auhorize the device I need the code, which I donot receive on my phone. The second option is the email, which I no longer have access to, Kindly guide me how to get the code on my phone, I get the onscreen message that a code has been sent to my account but the actual code message is not delivered to my phone number. I am really in a fix, kindly guide me. 

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aneeq,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via email to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
motionalive
Community Member

Hello Sir,

I also face the same problem. I have a password for Upwork Account but forgot the answer to a security question. I have no access to an email account associated with Upwork. Because my domain was expired.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

How can I access it...

Thanks

Hi Vinay,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly in order to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Sir,

I also face the same problem. I have a password for Upwork Account but forgot the answer to a security question. I have no access to an email account associated with Upwork. Because my domain was expired.

How can I access it...

Thanks

Hi Vinay, check out this article for more information on recovering your login information. Feel free to use the form at the bottom so the team can help you recover access. You can provide an email address that you do have access to there.

~Andrea
Upwork
90213f20
Community Member

Dear team,

I also dont have access to an old work email that i used for upwork registration and now need to contact various people on that pre pandemic. can you please assist me if i can provide all the details. 

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members