Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have access to my email associated with my upwork account

Highlighted
Md Alauddin H Member Since: May 2, 2020
1 of 5

Dear All,

I have not been working for the last few years with my upwork account. In this meantime, I discovered that I don't have access to my email address. I can remember my email, username, password, and also security question but unfortunately, upwork team sending security code to my email which I don't have access to.

Please suggest me a solution. I am really in need to re-open and start working with upwork.

Thanks

Md Alauddin Hossain

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 5

Hi Md Alauddin,

Could you please send me a private message with the Upwork username or registered email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Aneeq A Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3 of 5

I also have to similar issue. When I try to use it from my home computer I need to give the access code. But I am not receiving access code on my phone number, and the email I used to associate for my upwork account is no longer in my access. What shall  do ? 

Highlighted
Aneeq A Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4 of 5

Hi! since the pandemic hit, I am using my home pc for upwork and personal laptop. But to auhorize the device I need the code, which I donot receive on my phone. The second option is the email, which I no longer have access to, Kindly guide me how to get the code on my phone, I get the onscreen message that a code has been sent to my account but the actual code message is not delivered to my phone number. I am really in a fix, kindly guide me. 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 5

Hi Aneeq,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via email to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS