🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I don't see my money in my bank account a...
Page options
943833d9
Community Member

I don't see my money in my bank account and either in upwork (Direct to Local Bank)

I don't see my money in my bank account and either in upwork (Direct to Local Bank)

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Antonella,

I checked your account and it looks like your funds are currently pending. You can check them here. It looks like this is for a fixed-price contract. When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
943833d9
Community Member

That means that I need to wait around 5 days to see it in my local bank account? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonella,

Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to withdraw the available funds from your Upwork account to your payment method by using the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab or by going to your Settings> Get Paid and click Get Paid Now. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
943833d9
Community Member

So why is not available yet? It has to do with my employer?

Hi Antonella,

Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. I'd recommend that you kindly read this help article for more information. If you also check your transaction history, you will see the date as to when the funds will be available for you to withdraw. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths