🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I don't think clients are receiving my bi...
Page options
15cd9365
Community Member

I don't think clients are receiving my bids anymore

I dont think clients are receiving my bids. When I first joined upwork a month a go. I was able to send proposal to clients and get response. I also got invite to submit proposal.However, I have not been able to get anymore response from a client regard of how many proposals I have sent. In additional, I spent money getting 100 connects and no returns at all. I have my proposals customized to my clients job description and my profile up to date etc. I want to have the upwork staff check to see if my proposals are being received.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kemoy,

I checked this for you and your proposals were successfully delivered to clients. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. 

You may check Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kemoy,

I checked this for you and your proposals were successfully delivered to clients. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. 

You may check Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members