🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I don't understand why I haven't received...
Page options
e8637e0f
Community Member

I don't understand why I haven't received my Top Rated badge

Hi fam! I'm not sure why I haven't received my top rated badge. I fulfil all the requirements.

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher  (100% mine)
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks)
  • A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Can anyone guide me about this?

6 REPLIES 6
aditipie
Community Member

An Upwork moderator should be able to respond to this in a more certain way.

My best guess is it will update next week. Usually, JSS is updated every two weeks. Perhaps you will get it then. Kudos on being Top Rated. 

Thank you Aditi.

Hi Muhammad,

Once you qualify for the Top Rated badge, it can take up to 48 hours for the badge to reflect on your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
Do you get a notice before you receive the badge?
I have the same problem and I'm not sure if I actually qualify (i think i do), but I read somewhere that If I do, I should get an email that I am going to get a badge.

Best regards,
Marina

Hi Marina,

We do send out notifications if a freelancer receives the badge. If you become a Top Rated without receiving a notification, it could be because you unsubscribed from our marketing emails. You can subscribe by filling out this form

I checked and it looks like you're meeting all the requirements for the badge so it should start showing on your profile within 48 hours. For more information, you can check this article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much for the quick reply!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths