🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I don't want to see jobs posts of which payme...
Page options
vats-harsh
Community Member

I don't want to see jobs posts of which payment method is not verified. How can i save this ?

I see job posts in my feed whose payment method is not verified. I want to save a preference so that i never ever see those jobs with unverified payment method. How can i do that?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Harsh V wrote:

I see job posts in my feed whose payment method is not verified. I want to save a preference so that i never ever see those jobs with unverified payment method.

That's a bad idea. If I had done that, I'd have lost out on many tens of thousands of Dollars. 

But if you really want to filter out a very lucrative part of the job feed (maybe you have more work than you can cope with anyway?) then you can set the filter for them and then save that search.

payment verifierd.png

Hi,
I don't think that's a bad idea because applying to jobs with unverified payment is a risk for me.
There are so many fraud jobs, people put out there just to check how much would it cost to complete a project. But submitting a proposal just makes our connects go wasted.

I'm saying this bcoz this has happened to me like more than 10 times. Whereas applying to verified payment jobs has less risk.

And that filter you are talking about cannot be saved I think. Can it?

Harsh V wrote:
And that filter you are talking about cannot be saved I think. Can it?

Yes, of course it can be saved. Any search combination can be saved.

Harsh V wrote:
Applying to jobs with unverified payment is a risk for me.

I am glad that so many people are afraid of new clients or don't know how to weed out the genuine job posts.

More work and money for those of us who love working with new clients.

I just asked for a solution and not advice. BTW thanks for your time
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members