🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I ended contract after client paused it
Page options
chetan-patil
Community Member

I ended contract after client paused it

Hi Community,

One of my client paused the contract and asked me to end it. He paused because of some misunderstanding that i billed him more hours for a small job. (Later I came to know about this) He asked me to end the contract and I ended it from my End.

After some chats I came to know about his misunderstanding. He has given feedback also. 

The problem is after ending the contract I am not able to see the work hours (I have worked for him) in my profile. Before he pausing it was getting reflected but after pausing they are gone. May I know what is the reason for that?

But I can see those work hours in my work diary. (Client has time to review it till wednesday)

Another thing is i want to know whether ending this contract is going to affect my JSS negatively. ?

My JSS is currenctly 100%. 

Looking forward!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If the contract is ended, you can not see the work diary (your screenshot is not of the work diary, but of the weekly summery.)

The impact on your JSS will be determined for better or for worse by the feedback the client left (especially the private feedback) - and as the feedback has already been left there isn't anything that can be done.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

You can't see the work diary for an ended job.

Your JSS will be affected according to the client's feedback.

The client has until Friday (not Wednesday) to review your hours from last week.

Hi Petra,

Thank you for your response. You can see the attached screenshot where it is displaying the work hours i have worked for the client. 

Yes. They'll be charged to the client in the next few hours and the client has until Friday night midnight to review and dispute if needed.

If the client does dispute, any manual time will be reversed.

Ok. Is there anything which can help me to not to damage my JSS?  Any help from clients side I can take? My relation with the client are good but this is done without knowing the process of ending the contracts.

Looking forward!

You said I can't see the work diary for an ended job but its there isn't it?

If the contract is ended, you can not see the work diary (your screenshot is not of the work diary, but of the weekly summery.)

The impact on your JSS will be determined for better or for worse by the feedback the client left (especially the private feedback) - and as the feedback has already been left there isn't anything that can be done.

Ok. Thank you. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths