🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I fear I might not pass the exam due to techn...
Page options
4358b2b5
Community Member

I fear I might not pass the exam due to technical issues during the exam

Hi upwork community, So I got this skill certification invite from upwork and just a few hour ago, I attended the exam. But now I fear that I won't pass the exam as there were some technical problems during the exam.

First, I was not able to take a clear photo of my ID proof because webcams usually have low resolutions. Note that my webcam  is logitech C270 which is better than most laptop webcams and decent enough for most tasks. So I used ipwebcam app on my phone so that the ID proof was clear.

But after I took the ID proof shot, I was not able to change my camera to webcam.

So I continued using ipwebcam but then it overheated my phone and it crashed during the exam! Now I am not sure whether the camera was stable during the exam or not. Also, I cleared 3 tasks easily but due to slow and sluggish IDE, I was not able to finish the last one.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vikrant,

Thank you for following up. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible. You will be able to access your tickets on this page as soon as the ticket is created. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Vikrant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4358b2b5
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

The support ticket page you linked is empty. I have also written to codesignals regarding the issue.

Hi Vikrant,

Thank you for following up. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible. You will be able to access your tickets on this page as soon as the ticket is created. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Don't worry. And don't need to feel fear. I faced the same issue during my exam and after some time the support contacted me through a support ticked and they clear my all issue and ambiguities. So they will contact you very soon and your exam will be passed easily. Best wishes.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members