cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot my Email and Password

James H Member Since: May 24, 2019
11 of 21

Hi, 

HI, I forgot the email and password I was using for freelancing and created this account to request customer service. Is there a way for a member of the customer service team to reach out to me directly and assist me in accessing and deleting my old account?

Thanks!

James

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 21

Hi James, 

I'd be happy to assist you with your concern. Please send me a PM by clicking on my name and kindly provide your Upwork email or userID so I can check. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nadia M Member Since: Sep 23, 2019
13 of 21

Hello,
i have lost access to my account, i am a client ,i forgot my email and password 

Any help please

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 21

Hi Nadia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
15 of 21

Hello again

still none get back to me 

its really urgent matter 

16 of 21

Hi Nadia,

You have already created a ticket to our Customer Support from your original account. Our team will assist you further directly on your ticket, when an update is posted you will receive an email notification as well. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
17 of 21

Hi Goran

the problem is i cant access even to the email linked to my original account 

18 of 21

Thank you for the follow up Nadia,

Our team will reach out to you on your new account and assist you further with regaining your access.

Untitled
19 of 21

Hello again

i am still waiting and none tried to contact me to help me regain access to my account  !!!

20 of 21

Hi Nadia,

Our team will resend your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS