🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I forgot my email and a password
Page options
kerimrecovery
Community Member

I forgot my email and a password

Hey, I forgot my email and a password for my old account.

Profile link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I hope I will get quick answer, thanks in advance!

21 REPLIES 21
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kerim, 

I wanted to check if you have an alternate email address that you use? Kindly confirm this on your next reply and I will share with you the next steps you can take to recover your account through a private message. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Sure you can contact me using this email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Kerim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your old account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great, thanks!

Hi,

I made an Upwork account before but I have forgotten about it. I want to delete it because it is showing up on Google when I search my name. How do I delete it? I forgot the email address and password. Please help. Thank you!

Hi Katrina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You will need to request this from Google so that this search result is removed. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. The Google Removal Tool is used to request that information be removed from Google web and image search results. You may request this through this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for getting back. I have requested it from Google but this is what it says:

We think the web page you're trying to remove hasn't been removed by the site owner.
Before Google can remove it from our search results, the site owner needs to take down or update the content.

Is there any way I can delete my old Upwork profile?

Hi Katrina,

Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I have forget password of my profile and access to the email as well. 

Let me know how to share the informations regarding the profile. I will share it.

Kindly help me.

Hi Keerthana,

To reset your password and security question submit the form on this Link and one of our team members will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Unfortunately I cannot access my email which I have added to the upwork account. I need help there.

Below is my profile for which I need help.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

For this profile I forgot my password, also I had forgot my email as well. I do have a another email as well which I would like to add to the account and continue using it.

Hi Keerthana,

Our team will reach out to you soon and share more information directly. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

When will you get in touch with me and how?

Hi Vladmir,

I haven't got any communication from Upwork about this yet. I'm worried that I will loose my profile.

Thanks,

Keerthi

I thought I will give the more details when contacted. Let me tell you more details here, may be that could help.

I was part of Agency, where I have update the email Id provided by the agency in the profile and I had to share them my password as well.

One day, they have blocked me using my email and reset my upwork password and not allowing me to use it.

Hence I need your help to get my profile back with me to continue working on this Platform.

Hi Keerthana,

Edited to clarify: We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri
kishan093
Community Member

Hello 

One of my friend forgot his email and Password of his upwork account. 

could you please contact him on **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Kishan,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more details? You should be able to send private messages as soon as you become an Active Member.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
be6faecd
Community Member

hi there, my email got blocked by my domain (talmeez.pk). i wanted to reset my password.

could you please help me.

kind regards

engr nabeel

Hi Engr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths