🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I forgot my security answer
Page options
0d9399fb
Community Member

I forgot my security answer

I forgot my security answer. I don't know what to do now. please help me.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Slobodan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I forgot my security answer"

What is the security question?

Your first pet's name?

What kind of animal was it? Besides forgettable.

I like wild animal.

I think it was "tiger" or "lion"

But not sure. 🙂

Mark F wrote:
What kind of animal was it? Besides forgettable.

Probably a hamster. I had hamsters and don't remember their names. If they had any. 

re: "Your first pet's name?"

Did you try:

"His Royal Highness Sir Stripesalot"

[Note: this is just a guess, because I did not know your first pet.]

Your first pet's name

Hi Mohd,

Please follow the instructions listed in this Guide, on how you can reset your security questions or password. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Slobodan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you, Aleksandar

I changed my security answer.

Have a nice day

hi ,. I forgot my security answer can you  help me in that.

Hi Tehseen,

Have you tried using the form Aleksandar linked in his reply above? If not, please follow the instructions provided and let us know if you still need assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1fa8c0a7
Community Member

Hello there ,

I forgot my password and security answer and when I choose the password recovery I am upwork said we will send you an email but never received..Can u please help me this issue?

Odiljon S wrote:

Hello there ,

I forgot my password and security answer and when I choose the password recovery I am upwork said we will send you an email but never received..Can u please help me this issue?

I am guessing you also don't have access to the email connected with this upwork account?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Odiljon, 

I have tried a fix on my end. Could you please re-try recovering your account information by following the steps noted in this help article. If you are still unable to receive the email, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
f04f68a8
Community Member

I forgot my security answer. I didn't receive email. Please help me

Please help me soon, or else I can't get paid. Still didn't receive the email either in my inbox or spam.

Hi Nnej,

Please follow the steps shared in this help article to recover your password. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
f04f68a8
Community Member

Thank u Joanne..
I have my password but I forgot my security answer. I checked my email inbox also in spam/junk but still can't able to receive the email. I followed the steps in help article but needs to receive the email to recover my forgotten security answer. Please help me further.

Hi Nnej,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you via email as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths