lwilliams0489
Community Member

I forgot my username

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lauren, 

It looks like you were able to login to your Upwork account. If you go to your Upwork account, and click on the drop-down arrow beside your name (which you can find on the upper-right hand corner of the page), your username should be beside the logout button. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lauren, 

It looks like you were able to login to your Upwork account. If you go to your Upwork account, and click on the drop-down arrow beside your name (which you can find on the upper-right hand corner of the page), your username should be beside the logout button. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Avery
Upwork
98af76e1
Community Member

My user name is not next to the logout button. I can login using me email address on the webmaster. Ur the mobile app doesn't recognize that email address as my user name. Thanks.

Hi Steve,

Are you receiving any errors on your end when you`re trying to log in using your email? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried to log on too many times with the wwrong password, so now I  am locked out.  How long does it take someone at UpWork to fix the problem?  You guys are  very slow.

Chuck,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths