🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I forgot to logg hours but already started wo...
Page options
marianna-romanov
Community Member

I forgot to logg hours but already started working - what to do?

I'm new to upwork and started with a translation job after we agreed to the conditions ans started the contract but I forgot to logg hours while working. The job is already completed and the client does not respond anymore. I did not send over the finished translation yet as he is not responsive. I used not more than the suggested hours so I think there will be no dispute regarding that. What would you recommend me to do?

2 REPLIES 2
pudingstudio
Community Member

Marianna R wrote:

I'm new to upwork and started with a translation job after we agreed to the conditions ans started the contract but I forgot to logg hours while working. The job is already completed and the client does not respond anymore. I did not send over the finished translation yet as he is not responsive. I used not more than the suggested hours so I think there will be no dispute regarding that. What would you recommend me to do?

Explain the issue to your client same as you've done here.
Ask if it would be fine with them if you were to add manual time.

Await their response.

petra_r
Community Member

If manual time is enabled on the contract, add manual time and send the work. You only have until noon UTC today to add time to last week's work diary, so don't wait around for the client to respond for toooooo long.

Also, remember it was / is weekend. Not everyone works over the weekend.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths