cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I found out why my STATS are low, what now?

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
11 of 15

Clearly feedback doesn't lift it though, I strongly suspect it's some sort of fixed value-judgement placed by real people subjectively. I severely doubt it can be raised,

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
12 of 15

So after reading through the thread because of my own concerns with an impossible calculation of my score, I began to wonder why so many 'active' community members were weighing in on the matter. oDesk should take note. For example how is it that Ramon, with a near perfect rating of 4.99 form an astonishing 89 jobs, has an 89% Success rating. Obviously there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Community Guru
Natalia G Member Since: Jun 8, 2008
13 of 15

I am beginning to see that a lot of people have this same problem, and it's not just me, which makes me think that oDesk will eventually take notice and do something, because I do not understand how it can be benefitial to them to lose freelancers that have been with oDesk for 5+ years , with excellent scores....quite the opposite, the more trusted freelancers they have, the more professional the site looks... I just don't get it...

Maybe I am just being naive but I am hoping this will get sorted and I don't have to start all over again at another site, throwin away all hard-earned my progress here...

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
14 of 15

Did you get any response Natalia? Garnor indicated you would be contacted personally re this matter. I am very concerned about how widespread the problem is, and the lack of action on oDesk's part.

I would like the 'problem' and 'sloution' made equally public, especially since tickets don't seem to work anymore.

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
15 of 15

"I am beginning to see that a lot of people have this same problem, and it's not just me, which makes me think that oDesk will eventually take notice and do something"

"Maybe I am just being naive"

No offence, but I think maybe you are  Smiley Frustrated

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS