🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I get redirected to My Job Feed page indefini...
Page options
ajaydesai157
Community Member

I get redirected to My Job Feed page indefinitely

Opening any page like Help & Support, or page to Verify Identity I get redirected to My Job Feed page, I tried to clear everything but not helped so far. the message in URL says https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/?kind=error&message=Cannot%20sign%20in%20suspended%20user

I don't know why it says suspended user whereas I got my first job and I need to video verify my identity, please help me to get out of this situation

Thanks in advance 

Ajay D.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ajay,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
lisaroberson
Community Member

I think it might be something buggy with the site the last couple of days, because I can't access the Upwork Readiness Test Help Article. It redirects to the Upwork Help homepage support.upwork.com - it's been driving me crazy. 

Well, I can't even access the support web when I click on help & support it redirects me again to My Job Feed page. There are many freelancers like me who faced this same issue and Upwork support provided them with the solution. in my case I think they need to do something from their side

Ajay D.

Hi Ajay,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks!! Andrea

Ajay D.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members