🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I got Rising talent badge second time
Page options
fatimaniazi
Community Member

I got Rising talent badge second time

So I lost my rising talent badge two days back and today I get it back. But I didn't get reward of 3o free connects with that badge. Should I be getting it sooner or later.
10 REPLIES 10
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Fatima N wrote:
So I lost my rising talent badge two days back and today I get it back. But I didn't get reward of 3o free connects with that badge. Should I be getting it sooner or later.

You sure? I can't see it on your profile.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fatima,

I checked your account and can confirm that at the moment you only have the ID badge on your profile and not the Rising Talent badge. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

See it's there😔☹️🤔

Hi Fatima,

Could you please log in via computer and send me a screenshot from your profile as well? Also, please allow a couple more hours and let me know if you`re still seeing the Rising Talent badge via your mobile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This is the image. Thanks for patient listening and stopping by to help me out. I just want to ask do I m elgible for connects now

Can anyone reply to my query related to rising talent badge. Will I be rewarded with bonus connects this 2nd time too

Hi Fatima,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your question. I can confirm bonus Connects are issued only the first time a new freelancer qualifies for the Rising Talent status.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
anwarhmughal
Community Member

Same is my case. I got rising talent badge second time but still did not get 30 connects. First time i got 30 connects.

Anwar H wrote:

Same is my case. I got rising talent badge second time but still did not get 30 connects. First time i got 30 connects.

You don't get them a second time.

thank you Petra R

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths