🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I got a 'Failed Funding' email from my bank f...
Page options
1686f797
Community Member

I got a 'Failed Funding' email from my bank for direct to local bank withdrawal.

Hi support team, I requested withdrawal direct to local bank that got processed at 22:57 WAT, September 09. 

Around 13:00 WAT, September 10, I received a mail from my banking app about a failed funding.

I was only expecting money from my Upwork withdrawal, which gives me the impression that the email is concerning the payment from Upwork.

In this situation, will the payment still be processed again, or it will be refunded back to my Upwork balance.

What can I do, Please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Micheal,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Micheal,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
1686f797
Community Member

All right, Bojan.

Thank you for your response, I'll be patient for the four working days.

Thanks once again.

1686f797
Community Member

Thank you once again, I got my payment at about 09:00 WAT, September 11.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths