🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: I got awarded the Top Rated Badge?
Page options
paul_mccudden
Community Member

I got awarded the Top Rated Badge?

Hello!

I received an email saying I had been awarded the Top Rated Badge as long as I updated my profile in 24 hours. I updated my profile, although not in a large way. I'm not sure if this is enough. When I logged in today, I clicked on another tab and when I did, a notification poped up for a second before the next page loaded. It seems this pop up said something about the Top Rated Badge, but I could not read it (and nothing new showed up in my notifications). I have tried to find anything related to being top rated in my profile (or what I need to do) to no avail.

I sent an email to support hoping to get an answer yesterday. I'm concerned that I won't hear back before the 24 hours on what I need to do specifically and loose my chance to get this Badge. If someone here could explain in a timely manner, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paul,

Please check if your account is 100% completed as that is one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. Once logged into your account, on the Find Work tab, you should be able to locate the bar, on the right side of the screen, that indicates your profile completeness. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paul,

Please check if your account is 100% completed as that is one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. Once logged into your account, on the Find Work tab, you should be able to locate the bar, on the right side of the screen, that indicates your profile completeness. Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Yay! Thank you Bojan! I was able to take what you posted and get my profile up to 100%.

Perhaps the email that gets sent out should say what you did instead of just "Update your profile now, and you'll be awarded Top Rated status." Update your profile is pretty vague.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members