🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Charged Twice for Subscription Renewal
Page options
llebe
Community Member

I got charged twice for my Membership Fee

I got charged twice today. Two payments of 14.99$. Support please?

16 REPLIES 16
vividlydesigns
Community Member

Hey there, I've been unable to find any dirrect customer support to cancel and get a refund for my freelancer plus subscription. I remember cancelling it but it's still been processed, could an admin please help me out? Thanks!

Hi Jordan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you regarding your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
tanzil_omar
Community Member

Yesterday double charge debited from my credit card. I want to back my $14.99. See the attachment.

Hi Tanzil, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

How can I get back my money

Hi Tanzil, 

Kindly refer to the email support ticket with Ticket #28448567 for more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Blend, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
aafba516
Community Member

I cancelled my membership 2 weeks ago - then was charged twice yesterday. Please refund asap! 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kim,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, i was charged twice for my memebership "Subscription Renewal Charges", How can i get my money back?

Hi Iurii,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
fanagnostidis
Community Member

Hi! 
I noticed that i was charged twice for the Subscription Renewal. 
Can anyone help on that?

Thanks

Hi Filippos,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your charges. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran!

hi goran

same here got charged twice  just contacted the support, i have been told they will process the refund ..how long will this take?

regards

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Our team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. Once your refund is processed our team will update your ticket as well. Once again, I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths