🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I got completely unfair rate from a client
Page options
ezzatmostafa
Community Member

I got completely unfair rate from a client

Yesterday, I got rate 1.8 of 5 for the first time since I have worked.
I contacted the client about this as it shown in the picture he told me it wasn't me (and yes he has some people running his account) and I have been a month working with him (for sure all the payment was on Upwork). Even my current clients asking about this rate! I want to make dispute pls because this's such big disappointment, makes me feel low. I hope there is something that could solve this issue. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

contract title: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Mostafa

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you have a problem with the feedback you receive, you have two options:

1. Respond – Must be done within 28 days of the contract ending.
  2. Dispute – Only available under limited circumstances. In the majority of cases, it isn’t possible to dispute feedback.

You have the opportunity to respond to any feedback comment. Your response will be visible only to the freelancer and not to anyone looking at your history. You may only post one response to feedback, and once submitted, it can't be edited. You can find more information in this help article. Additionally, you can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks Nikola for helping me out, the contract ended just about a week ago, and the link that refer to to limited circumstances. Indeed the terms of use generally not working at me end. If you can tell me what kind of conditions that I can dispute about this feedback, however I believe I read about something related that the freelancer can dispute about the payment along with the feedback that the freelancer along with the client won't be able to submit feedback. 

Thanks. 

b1b210e1
Community Member

Don't lose hope.  As in the freelancing career you will have to face such kind of circumstances. And a single client could not make your account low. Do good work for other when they will give you positive feedback so your account will definitely grow. Be motivated for your upcoming projects.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members